What is Cranberry Relief?
Cranberry Relief is used in cats and dogs over six weeks old to help maintain and support a healthy urinary tract. It contains cranberry extract and human-grade natural herbs.
How it Works
Cranberry Relief is a veterinarian-approved remedy for bladder infections. The ingredients are natural anti-inflammatories and immune boosters. Cranberry helps minimize bacterial colonization of the bladder mucosa.
- Helps normalize bladder health for your cat or dog
- Contains echinacea, believed to stimulate the immune system
- The Oregon grape root contains flavonoids, which may fight off cancer and inhibit tumor growth
- Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant
- May alter the effects of other drugs
Cranberry Relief may not be a healthy choice for pregnant animals or those who may become pregnant. Since it may alter the effects of other drugs, consult your veterinarian before using.